Original Research Article
Article volume = 2021 and issue = 1
Article publication Date: November, 1, 2021
You can download PDF file of the article here: Download
Visited 120 times and downloaded 35 times
Computing Revan Polynomials and Revan Indices of Copper (I) Oxide and Copper (II) Oxide
Massoud Ghods, Jaber Ramezani Tousi
(a)Faculty of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, Semnan University, Semnan, Iran.
The topological index shows some of the properties of the molecule. One of the practical tools for computing topological indices is to use polynomials of that index. Therefore, from a computational and mathematical point of view, determining polynomials of topological indices is very important. In this article, first, Revan polynomials are computed for molecular graph of copper (I) oxide Cu2O(m, n) and copper (II) oxide CuO(m, n). Then, using Revan polynomials, Revan indices are obtained. To compare the obtained values, the diagrams are drawn.
Molecular graph, Revan Polynomials, Revan indices, Copper oxide.
-  A. Iranmanesh, Y. Alizadeh, Computing Szeged and Schultz Indices of HAC5C6C7[p,q] nanotube by GAP Program, Digest. J. Nanomater. Bios. 4(1), (2009), 67–72. 2
-  H. Wayne, Richardson, Copper Compounds, Ullmann’s Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Weinheim, Wiley-VCH, (2002). 1
-  L. Brillouin, Wave Propagation and Group Velocity, Academic Press, New York City, (1960). 1
-  L. Hanke, D. Fr¨ohlich, A. L. Ivanov, P. B. Littlewood, H. Stolz, LA Phonoritons in Cu2O, Physical Review Letters.983(21), (1999), 4365–4368. 1
-  L. O. Grondahl, Unidirectional current carrying device, Patent, (1927).
-  R. Ashraf, S. Akhter, Revan Indices and Revan Polynomials of Silicon Carbide Graphs, International Journal of EngineeringResearch & Technology (IJERT), 8(9), (2019). 1
-  Uses of Copper Compounds: Other Copper Compounds, Copper Development Association, (2007). 2
-  V.R.Kulli, Revan Indices of Oxide and Honeycomb Networks, International Journal of Mathematics And its Applications,54, (2017) 663– 667. 12.2
Cite this article as:
- Massoud Ghods, Jaber Ramezani Tousi, Computing Revan Polynomials and Revan Indices of Copper (I) Oxide and Copper (II) Oxide, Communications in Combinatorics, Cryptography & Computer Science, 2021(1), PP.50–58, 2021
- Export citation to BibTeX