Original Research Article
Article volume = 2021 and issue = 1
Article publication Date: February 19, 2021
You can download PDF file of the article here: Download
Visited 31 times and downloaded 23 times
On Double Covers in Hypergraphs
Reza Bayat Tajvar
Department of Mathematics, Center of Basic Science, Khatam ol-Anbia University, Tehran, Iran.
In this paper, we introduce the concept of a symmetric hypergraph which is a generalization of a symmetric graph, and investigates some related properties. Also we give relations between symmetric hypergraphs, locally symmetric graphs and double covers.
Hypergraph, Symmetric graph, Symmetric hypergraph, Double cover.
-  C. Berge, Graphs and Hypergraphs, North-Holland 1973.
-  C. Berge, Hypergraphs, North-Holland 1989. 2
-  S.P. Mansilla, O. Serra, On s-arc transitive hypergraphs, European J. Combin. 29 (2008) 1003—1011. 2
-  B. Stellmacher, Locally s-transitive graphs, unpublished. 2
-  W.T. Tutte, On the symmetry of cubic graphs, Canad. J. Math. 11 (1959) 621-–624. 1
-  W.T. Tutte, A family of cubical graphs, Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 43 (1947) 459-–474. 1
-  R. Weiss, Graphs which are locally Grassmann, Math. Ann. 297 (1993) 325-–334. 1
-  R. Weiss, The nonexistence of 8-transitive graphs, Combinatorica 1 (1981) 309–311. 4
Cite this article as:
- Reza Bayat Tajvar, On Double Covers in Hypergraphs, Communications in Combinatorics, Cryptography & Computer Science, 2021(1), PP.7–11, 2021
- Export citation to BibTeX